When your pasties arrive, immediately transfer them to your freezer for storage.
To bake your Lawry's Pasty, please follow these simple instructions:
- Preheat your oven to 375° F.
- Place frozen pasty on a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet and pasty onto the middle rack of your oven.
- Bake for the appropriate time shown below until the crust is a golden brown. Ovens vary, baking times are approximte.
- 17 oz. Pasty — 1 hr. 15 min
- 12 oz. Pasty — 1 hr.
- Garden Medley — 40 mins.
- Mini Pasties — 20 mins.
- Serve your pasty hot and enjoy a true Upper Peninsula Tradition!